Monday, July 16, 2012

What A Night

This is a tale of a screwed up night of sleep.  We crawled into bed and I was asleep rather quickly after the physical challenges Joshua had presented me yesterday.  At 3am my wife woke me telling me some loud drunk fella was leaning against her car in the parking lot.  As my eyes opened I could see that there was a car parked directly out from our bedroom window with the lights on.  Now since we went to apartment living this is not uncommon for someone to pull up in that spot drop someone off and leave.  I could hear the loud drunken voices my wife was referring to.  So I look out the blinds to see if I will be needing the pistol or if its someone I know from the building.  I recognize the one fella so I figure will not be needing the pistol.  I stepped out on my patio and ask the one leaning on my car to get his ass off the car and proceed to walk toward them.  I went out and told the driver that his lights were shining right into my bedroom window and between the lights and the noise they had woke up my wife and she in turn woke me up and I don't like being woke up at 3am.  He turned the lights off and they quietened down.  They did get loud again before they all piled in and left, but at this point I was already in a mood that if I had to go back out there I may have ended up in jail.  So I lay in bed until well after 415 before every being close to sleep again.  Then Joshua started rumbling did not really see what time it was.  But next thing I know I look at the clock and its 715 and we are crawling back into bed again and Paula tells me his medication alarm is going to go off in 15 minutes.  

After pills at some point I did lay back down...UGHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment