Wednesday, October 17, 2012

10/17/12 Wow

Today started filled with a very anxious boy yelling from about 630 - 730 and having two restraints so far well it is just 730.  He seems to have started calming down after the last restraint.  Wants to hide under his blankets.  As long as he stops yelling I will be ok.  I can handle getting him something new every 5 seconds but the yelling is enough to put me over the edge.  I can see how some parents just can't handle this.  Especially if they have some of the same symptoms as the child has.  My hat is certainly off to any parent who adopts a child with bipolar disorder.  This is so hard on a parent to see your child go through and not be able to do anything about it.  We are going to have an interesting day.  All of this began over mom having to go to work.  I can only imagine what the day will hold.  We do have a schedule we do this every day.  Nothing is out of the ordinary for mom to go to work.  For some reason this morning it just go to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment