Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10/9/12 Going For 4 In A Row

We have had three pretty good days looking to make it 4 today.  It has been so long since I have had a great day just Joshua and I that yesterday was a great treat for me.  He did pretty much everything I asked of him without much fuss.  It was nice to be able to enjoy being around him.   I am just hope we have more days like yesterday between now and the 23rd when he goes in for residential treatment.  I think they have a good base to work with with him and us.  Our desire is for him to live a happy life.  I know with bipolar disorder he is going to have bad days but I sure hope his good days outweigh the bad ones.

Today I have to call send some papers into the doctors office to get a few documentation wrinkles ironed out then we will be all set to go.  Then it will just be a wait till the 23rd.   I am going to miss him being home but if we can get him the help he needs and the help we need it will all be worth it.  Wish us luck, and keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment