Sunday, September 2, 2012

9/1/12 Pool Time

I went to my mom's house to work on her generator today and spent a good deal of time away from the house.  I was so proud of being able to pull the fuel intake off of the engine and put it back together and it actually work.  Anyone who knows me and my past will tell you this is not the normal way things work for me.  This is the first time I have worked on a motor where I was able to get it all back together and it actually work in my life and I am in my 40s.  I am just not wired mechanically inclined.


 Joshua seemed to be very tired all day.  Paula and Jordanne did talk him for pool time for a while.  Which kept him awake.  They had a wonderful 30 minutes at the pool.  Of course I had not been able to talk him into going to the pool the week Paula went back to work before the kids resumed school.  He has not spent near as much time in the pool this summer as he did last summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment