Sunday, September 2, 2012

9/2/12 Rough Night Last Night

I figured with the little fella hitting the pool yesterday that he would sleep like a baby.  Boy was I wrong.  I dosed off around 10pm.  Wife and I were woke up by 1045 with yelling coming through the monitor.  He was not a happy camper.  We all got up ended up falling asleep on the floor in the living room with him on the sofa around 1am.  He was very needy everyone in the house had to be in the room with him hollering.  He had already had his max dose for all medications so we had no go to rescue.  Wife went to bed sometime and left me on the floor.  My back being what it is you can imagine when I dosed I did not rest.  Around 5 am I got off the floor with most of my appendages asleep, and went and crawled into the bed to try to get some restful sleep.  Just as I was drifting off good at 545 little fella's built in alarm clock went off and again he was bouncing off the walls with his booming voice.  You can imagine we are all cranky at this point.  Sure hope he gets easier to get along with as the day progresses.  I love a full moon don't yall.


No comments:

Post a Comment