Friday, September 7, 2012

9/7/12 I No Like To Go To School

I am already tired of hearing that phrase.  I hear it every morning at least once.  We did manage to get to school every day this week except for Monday, a holiday, and today.  Just now he told me he will have to talk to his people on facebook about it.  The things he says sometimes you just can't be upset with him.

We did have some aggressiveness today already.  He normally sits on the sofa with a chair or ottoman in front for him to put his legs on and it keeps him from just hopping right up.  Well as I was standing there behind the chair but in front of him he got upset because I didn't have something he wanted.  He pulled his legs up placed both feet firmly against that chair and shoved it.  Bending my toes up when the chair hit them.  I know to always have shoes on when I stand there.  After he realized I was hurt he did get down to the floor and lay down immediately.

I don't know what it is with these kiddos and school though.  It is a chance for him to go and be around other people but he wants none of it.  They don't demand a lot from him.  I would love to go chill with my buddies.  I sure wish he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment