Monday, August 20, 2012

8/20/12 WTH I Want SLEEP

Here it is 2:52 in the frigging morning.  After spending all night last night sitting here at the table with a child wide awake and him being awake all day, here I am again.  He slept from about 830 to 130 and now he is wide awake again, and cranky.  Ok maybe I am the one who is cranky.  No he is cranky too.  I just don't understand how he can possibly be awake.  It has me questioning my own sanity at this point.  Trapped in a really bad dream and unable to wake up from it.  I guess its like a wide awake nightmare.  I managed to get 3.5-4 hours of sleep yesterday morning after Paula got up and so far tonight about another 3.5 hours.  If this continues at this rate I will be a zombie in no time.  On the bright side I am not wasting my time with such things as sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment