Saturday, June 16, 2012

2PM Melt Down

Josh had to use the bathroom.  Mom and I went to help him.  As we got him to the bathroom he went through the roof.  Flailing about he and I ended up on the floor with my legs wrapping up his midsection and minimum restraint on his legs.  Both arms secured with mine, or so I thought.  He shoved back pushing me closer to the bathtub.  My head now resting on the side of the bathtub and his head just missed the toilet rim. We are both in a simi sitting simi laying position.  Very uncomfortable for both of us.  Most of the time he is trying to sling his head back against my coller bone or head.  All of this for about 10 minutes, before he was calm enough to stand up and go back to the livingroom.  I think the reduction in depakote may have been a mistake.  Will have to talk to the doctor again on friday.  I think he may be seeing things that are not really there.

No comments:

Post a Comment