Sunday, June 17, 2012

Really Strange Day

Josh stayed in his room all day.  Mostly on his bed but now it will take a leaf blower to clean that room.  Back to ripping paper.  We were finally able to get him to go to the restroom and eat this evening around 920.  He was up only long enough to do those two things them back to his room.  Wow what a day.  Even with him in his room the amount of energy it takes to try to get him up and moving and around.  I guess it is more of an emotional stress.

Just now he started getting upset and I have the monitor here where I can hear him.  He thought he was bleeding to death.  I rush in only to find he has marker all over his hands, arms and legs.  Search all of his "nest"  all the blankets and pillows he sleeps around.  No marker.  We never did find the marker that caused all the mess.  Got him cleaned up put his bed back together and now he is quiet.  He still has the far off look in his eyes.  On a good note no restraints today.

He asked about his mom alot today...I am sure I will hear that for the next several days.  Give me patience...will need an extra dose of it for the first part of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment