Monday, June 25, 2012

Hospital Night

Well guys it's 235 in the morning. Josh has had a little something to help him sleep. Sent Paula home to rest as nothing else is going on tonight. Josh is sleeping very soundly. It sucks that we are looking at hospital stay and residential treatment. I know what I prefer but at this point it is not safe for him or us for him to be home. No parent should be separated from their child like this. Joshua does respond to family. But the violent outburst have to be under control. Clearly dad is getting too old to handle the aggression. The one thing I respond to very well is being able to have my children with me. Anyone who knows my story can attest that my life has been about my children. Having access to them limited or restricted will take a toll on me mentally, emotionally and physically. I do not like the chapter that this disorder is writing in my life at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment