Saturday, June 16, 2012

Another Late Night

Josh finally fell asleep sometime between 12 and 1 last night.  Even with all the fights he had with me yesterday he still had enough energy to stay up that late.  I on the other hand did not really have the energy to stay up late.  

Wife will be leaving tomorrow for a conference.  I was thinking of bringing in some muscle for the three days she is out of town.  I wrote yesterday morning that normally when it is just he and I we don't have many problems.  Then he decided that we were gonna have problems with just us here.  I know he has to just ache from being restrained as my joints hurt.

I do have an option that I don't want to use.  Arm and leg restraints like the ones used in the hospital.  I don't want my little man to have to endure that.  But in an extreme case if I had to resort to that, it is available.

What do you think?  If you were hurt from a struggle and your physical resources were all used up would you use restraints? 

1 comment: