Sunday, June 24, 2012

Battle Tested

I was of hope that we would have more positive post in this blog.  It is very disheartening to sit and right post after post that are like this.

Joshua is still in a very rough spot today even though he was able to come to the livingroom and have lunch, was not able to stand it for long.  As is the case these days I sit and hold his hands with one hand.  I will hold his plate or cup with the other.  After he finished his food we were talking about what Paula should get from the store that he might like.  Deeper into the darkness he goes.  Swinging wildly at me trying to claw me with all he has.  Trying to get any part of my arm or hand into his mouth so he can bite me.

Mom was in a rush to get to us from across the room when Joshua kicked the ottoman across the room in her direction.  Sure enough it connected with her foot.  Even with me right there she still gets injured.

Why the hell can't pharmacies have medication in stock.  The one mood stabilizer had to be shipped in and won't be in until Monday.  This just all sucks so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment