Monday, June 25, 2012

Day Shift

Mom took the day shift. So you get a recap of our conversation. Josh had a pretty good day with few exceptions. So much so we were asked if we wanted to go home or continue to wait for a bed at the other facility. Of course we had committed to this process. Though that may change tomorrow if conversations with doctors go well. These geodon Shots are bringing ack some of his personality and giving him some level of control. Now we know we don't want to put our faith in a quick fix so it could be the ticket to buy us the time to address other things we have in the works. I will hang around in the morning to see for myself. He is sleeping soundly right now. We also took the restraints off his wrist and replaced those with wrist sweatbands I picked up at the sports shop. Since he seems to feel more in control with the restraints we thought we would try this to see if it would help and so far it seems it is working so far. I have been freezing in this hospital. I just got me some heated blankets. It feels great to warm the bones but these chairs suck. Joshua is so blessed he has around the clock mom and dad care even in the hospital. I will update as I find things to share.

2 comments:

  1. geodon can cause major weight gain. keep a close eye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to our doctor he sees more weight loss than weight gain with Geodon. But we are seeing alot of his personality back on the Geodon. We can deal with either appropriately.

    ReplyDelete