Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wow! Where Did That Come From?

After all these days without getting the crap beat out of me I had thought maybe just maybe we were past it.  I was wrong.  At least it was quick.  Oh the fit that went along with it.  The attempt to scratch is back the hitting is back and even a bite attempt.  I just don't know at this point if he will pull out of it or if we are headed back to where we were.  I sure hope it was just a fluke that will not repeat very often.  I was able to capture on video some of the melt down to share with the doctor.   After watching the clip I realized it is not as bad as it seemed at the time.  Just loud.



With all that being said I am going to chalk it up to him being up so late last night and up earlier this morning than his new "normal".

No comments:

Post a Comment