Saturday, June 16, 2012

Restraints

As much as I hate it the hand and ankle restraints stayed on him until bath time.  He really seems to feel more secure with them on.  Though his feet were not secured to anything he felt safe having them on.  The straps from his wrist were under a chair that he could have easily pulled free from had he tried.  This is not something I want him to get use to.  The only reason we resorted to them today was the fact that I was already exhausted and the fact that its going to take some time for my ankle to heal.  The more active I am on it the longer it will take for it to heal.

From restraints to the bath tub.  He enjoyed a nice long soak in a warm tub.  With no problems at all.

Mom was over tonight and she had a serious look of concern about the look in his eyes.  Those with Bipolar children know that look.  He seems to be cycling faster than Lance Armstrong.  And that is what she saw.  We see it almost daily.  But family members don't always get to see it.  I am glad she was able to see that look but I hope it did not worry her too much.  Love ya Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment