Friday, June 15, 2012

Wondering Of Today

Joshua is in a fairly good mood today.  He and I are spending the day alone.  Mom went to take grandpa to the movies for his fathers day present.  Joshua and I have been watching some toons and drinking some power aide this morning.  When it is just he and I we get along well most of the time.  He can entertain himself some and needs dad some.  Rarely does the aggression come out when it is he and I.  I have seen it and its not fun.  I always keep my cell phone in my pocket just in case.

I wish I could write of family vacations and day trips we make but those just don't happen.  I have read of the nightmares that happen on family vacations when the child goes manic.  Our normal life is more one of  seclusion it seems.  There are places we can go but not often.  Josh normally would be at camp this week but because of all he has gone through in the last few weeks and the fact we still have not obtained total stability we felt it best that he not attend.  So summer will be spent back and forth to the pool.  He loves to swim so not a total loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment